Shake effect does not apply after export

Erwan

Hello,

I need your help to fix an issue. I am using v7.30.

In a new project, I am applying shake effect on a png image. It perfectly works on the preview, but the effect is not applied on the exported video. No issue found on other effects (scale, position, etc).

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thank you!

The simple answer:  see this thread...  

http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/29278-cant-see-shake-effect-in-exported-video/?tab=comments#comment-76213

A workaround that has succeeded here with your version is to export as a DVD MOVIE IMAGE.  Then extract the VOB file from that image.

In Windows 10, double-clicking on an image file will open it in a new drive letter.  Use Windows Explorer (the file manager) to see the folders in that drive.  Double-click on VIDEO_TS.  A file or files with the VOB extension will be listed and will run in MPC-HC, VLC and some other players, but likely not in Windows Media Player.  To close the virtual DVD drive, right-click on it and EJECT.

The VOB can be imported into Videopad and exported to any other available format.

Hi

Version 7.39

The Shake effect works on mp4 clip exported as mp4

The Shake effect is not working on a png image exported as mp4

The Shake effect is not working on a jpg image. exported as mp4

I haven't tested other formats but seems to be a bug when images are used.

It's been reported.

Nat

Hello,

Thanks for your quick replies, understood the issue and potential solution with VOB.

For this time, considering my very limited use in this project, I will skip the effect

Will be looking forward for the issue fixed in coming updates 😉

• 8 months later...

You have tacked onto an old thread;  best to begin anew with a descriptive subject and specifics in the body.

What version is being used?  Makes no difference if a release is a trial ('free') or licensed - it's the same program.

Shake on png and jpg files in version 8.62 work well here - from preview through mp4 export.