2 problems with 2 versions

sansano

Hello. With 4.50 and with 6.26, i see 2 big problems on a windows7:

. not possible to record a .vpj : nothing occurs

. possible to add a sound file (mp3 or wav) but not possible to ear them in videopad or to see the signal in videopad. These files are eard easily outside of videopad

I am blocked

On another windows : windows xp. With 4.50, record a project .vpj is possible but not possible to ear a .wav

I am blocked once again

Edited by sansano
add details

The vpj file is not playable.  It's an instruction file for Videopad, so a project can be reloaded exactly as it was when the file was written - provided that the source files for the project have not been moved, renamed or deleted.

Once editing is complete, export your project in a format of your choice.  The default Mp4 should work well with Windows Media Player.

When an audio file is added (imported) into Videopad, it should play.  So If the problem is no audio, be sure that the track isn't muted or turned down.  See the 'speaker' icon and sliders at the left of the track.  Or right-click the audio track and UNmute.

Hi

".... . not possible to record a .vpj : nothing occurs ...."

Check these steps......

1. Open VP and add a single clip/image to the timeline
  2. Click "Save Project as"  Give it a name and note the folder where you are saving the project.
  3. Close VP
  4. Open the folder you noted above and double click the named file you saved...it will be a .vpj file.

This should open VP and re-display your project at the point where you save it. If it doesn't there is something wrong.

Sound files should at least display, both in the Audio clip bin and when dragged to an Audio track. If that doesn't happen then there is a problem.

Nat