Sound Device Configuration

AliBK

Please help!  I cannot play my sound files because I keep getting this error:  "Please check that your audio hardware is functioning correctly and that Options -> Playback -> "Sound Device" has been correctly configured."

My two options under that pull down menu are "default" and "Speakers (Realtek High Defi...)"."

My speakers work fine for everything else. 

What am I missing?  Thank you!!!

Try the following: 

1. Click on the speaker icon located on the lower right corner

2. Type Sound in the Start Search box.
3. Click Sound in the search results at the top of the Start menu.
4. Click the Playback tab. Notice the check mark next to the default device. For most users, the default device is Speakers.
5. Select the sound device that you want as the default sound device, and then click Set Default.
6. Click OK to save your settings and to close the Sound dialog box.

• 2 years later...
On 7/19/2019 at 10:39 AM, TECH Support said:

Try the following: 

1. Click on the speaker icon located on the lower right corner

2. Type Sound in the Start Search box.
3. Click Sound in the search results at the top of the Start menu.
4. Click the Playback tab. Notice the check mark next to the default device. For most users, the default device is Speakers.
5. Select the sound device that you want as the default sound device, and then click Set Default.
6. Click OK to save your settings and to close the Sound dialog box.

THAT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME?  WHAT ELSE?

HELP. --  Please check that your audio hardware is functioning correctly and that Preferences -> Playback -> "Sound Device" has been correctly configured.  I TRIED EVERYTHING??!?!!?!  WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO PLUG AND PLAY?  I can't get this software to work at all.  I open the program.  Click the play button for the loaded example program and I get that Please check audio is functioning and same for the mp3 I uploaded??? help!!!  I need to get to work but spent over an hour trying to get the pedal to work!!!