Matthew Drake

This application is so tragically bad its untrue. my music file could be moved to everywhere except over the video clips. which was an exceptional addition as this was clearly helpful. why in the world would you want a music file on your video. its beyond me. other companies which supply similar software are missing out on this innovative addition. also i enjoyed the exporting feature. first time the video was cut short. this was useful because i did in fact edit the whole video to only use some of it. the second time the image overlays were cut off. a great feature you added. who doesn't want to see an illegible logo on a video. and then it required payment, and yes as you may assume i darted to my wallet to get ready to enter my bank details when i realised i would have more chance of editing a video with belle delphine's used bath water.

All the faults you list are not apparent to regular users.  And when an issue is discovered and reported it is usually remedied quickly.

Your comments hint that you did not take time to learn the program (this forum is very responsive to courteous queries) and perhaps were using an older version.

There is a free editor.  Understandably, it prompts to upgrade, and some useful features available to registered users are disabled after a trial period.

Covering the points you cited, here is a sped-up video with added sound track and keyed in "Rebirth" font.  A logo would be the same, and could be set to any opacity.

Hi

If you have a problem or are not sure how to make  something work, why not come here and ask for advice nicely?  You will usually get a polite response . I haven't seen your unedited post but I assume there was more of it in a similar vein to the above.

Why not try again .........?

Nat