stebbinsd

"Sound clips processing" indefinitely.

I'm moving to export my sequences. However, it just says "sound clips processing ... please wait."

The problem is that all my sound clips are working perfectly. Also, VideoPad never actually finishes processing the clips. I can come back an hour later and it will still say "sound clips processing ... please wait."

Reinstalling doens't fix the problem. Clearing the cache doesn't fix the problem, either.

Btw, I'm using Version 5.04.

Hi,

I think the latest version would solve your problem.

Also, what Windows are your running? I remember the bug we've fixed only happen on Win7.

I just upgraded to version 6.10. While that solved the problem of the indefinite sound processing, I have a minor grievance with version 6.10.

The black background is just offputting.

Is there any way I can change the settings in VideoPad to have the same white and light blue aesthetic as before?

I have the latest 7.22 version,

I have no other soundtrack other than my main main music sound track! 

But when i move ahead to export, its still processing some sound, and yes its infinite! Thats really bad!

I'm experiencing this bug now.  My finished video in 7.24 now gives the 'processing sound clips' message and never builds an export file.  Multiple restarts and renames.  Nothing seems to get it out of that mode.  And, there is intentionally no sound in the video.

THE best way to track this down is for others to be able to run your project.  Please share it.  The process isn't difficult.  As noted in the link above...

Here's how.  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.  Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.