call transfer dead air until transfer

d1rage5

Is this being looked at by NCH?

a customer calls in axon gets the call transfers the call to IVM, IVM OGM picks up and plays greating - customer enters extension number and then its dead air until either the call is picked up or goes to voicemail.

in IVM you see ----

command - transfer

voip blind transfer to: (extension number dialed)

play system prompt: Ringing

transfer sip call to: (extension dialed)

call has disconnected.

So i would assume it would be something with transfering the call back throu axon to the extension and the (play system prompt: Ringing) gets lost.

a customer calls in axon gets the call transfers the call to IVM, IVM OGM picks up and plays greating - customer enters extension number and then its dead air until either the call is picked up or goes to voicemail.

in IVM you see ----

command - transfer

call has disconnected.

So i would assume it would be something with transfering the call back throu axon to the extension and the (play system prompt: Ringing) gets lost.

I see a trend:

Is there a place to put a call limit? all calls drop at 5 minutes.

• 6 months later...

in IVM you see ----

command - transfer

call has disconnected.

I have the exact same problem, have you been able to reslove it? If yes, can you please share your fix for the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem and cant see where the reseloution is for this problem :( Is very annoying problem in the system. Log file says the exact same as posted.

I have checked the System Promts and it will Ring if played directly in a Player, so there wasnt a defekt in the file.