change corrupt sound?

jimbo160

I recorded a video with my digital camera, and the sound, (music) was horrible. i have since found that i was recording to close to the music, and was a corrupted sound. my question is, can i do anything to this corrupted sound to make it sound better? hope you can help me with this, for, it was a wedding, and i have 3 of these corrupted videos. thank you, Jimmy

I recorded a video with my digital camera, and the sound, (music) was horrible. i have since found that i was recording to close to the music, and was a corrupted sound. my question is, can i do anything to this corrupted sound to make it sound better? hope you can help me with this, for, it was a wedding, and i have 3 of these corrupted videos. thank you, Jimmy

Hello,

Because the original file is corrupt, the little bit of editing you can do in WavePad probably won't help. In the way of suggestion from NCH and what we can offer besides WavePad, we don't have any other audio editing software so cannot offer much in your situation.

Hello,

Because the original file is corrupt, the little bit of editing you can do in WavePad probably won't help. In the way of suggestion from NCH and what we can offer besides WavePad, we don't have any other audio editing software so cannot offer much in your situation.

I thank you for your reply. i managed to change around now, with the 3 video segments i have, by deleting the sound, and adding another song into the corrupt one. now, each time i would make my program with 1 video, with sound and all blanks, for headings, i would go and try another video, and when i would instal it, the 1st one would go. same with the 3rd on. i can never get all three videos into 1 program to burn to dvd, nothing recognises to convert or anything with the other programs i have, like, studio 10, sonic, image burn, nor dvd shrink. can you help me with that? thanks, Jimmy

I thank you for your reply. i managed to change around now, with the 3 video segments i have, by deleting the sound, and adding another song into the corrupt one. now, each time i would make my program with 1 video, with sound and all blanks, for headings, i would go and try another video, and when i would instal it, the 1st one would go. same with the 3rd on. i can never get all three videos into 1 program to burn to dvd, nothing recognises to convert or anything with the other programs i have, like, studio 10, sonic, image burn, nor dvd shrink. can you help me with that? thanks, Jimmy

You may want to try the dynamic range compressor, just to see what it can do.

i have since found that the audio source that was on my video from my digital camera, was to loud, and was causing vibrations on my camera speakers. do you think this would help? if you think so, where would i find it? i do not see in downloads here. have you ever used it? how does it work? thanks a lot for the replies.

i have since found that the audio source that was on my video from my digital camera, was to loud, and was causing vibrations on my camera speakers. do you think this would help? if you think so, where would i find it? i do not see in downloads here. have you ever used it? how does it work? thanks a lot for the replies.

" do you think this would help?"

WHAT is this?

"where would i find it? "

I can't figure out what you're looking for now!

Sorry, you're not very clear about what you want. Could you please re-phrase ?