Editing large files (150MB) in editor.

Rgill97

When working with files as large as 150MB, I am not able to choose regions in the latter half of the file by using the pointer to move through the file. After a certain point, it reverts to the very beginning and plays that portion. Is there a limit as to the size of MP3 the editor will handle. I have added RAM to my system thinking that might be the problem. I now have 1GB of RAM and that did not solve the problem.

Thanks for any assistance,

Rgill97

When working with files as large as 150MB, I am not able to choose regions in the latter half of the file by using the pointer to move through the file. After a certain point, it reverts to the very beginning and plays that portion. Is there a limit as to the size of MP3 the editor will handle. I have added RAM to my system thinking that might be the problem. I now have 1GB of RAM and that did not solve the problem.

Thanks for any assistance,

Rgill97

Seems like there might be some severe file size limitations with this product. I am having a problem opening an MP3 file. Its 800MB but there is no error message, the file just fails to open. Is there a known file size limit? I'd be happy to pay for the full version, but not if it can't handle files of this size, and it seems there is now ay to get an answer from the technical support people without paying for it. Sorry, but I am not going pay for them to tell me they only handle files of a certain size.