Paid for but not able to use

nana2mac

I paid for Express Burn and now it is telling me that my trial offer is over. I did not pay for a trial offer. I paid for a year and that isn't up until March. I can't use Express Burn now. Could someone please tell me how to get in touch with these guys to find out what is going on. They have my money and now I want their service.

:angry: nana2mac

I paid for Express Burn and now it is telling me that my trial offer is over. I did not pay for a trial offer. I paid for a year and that isn't up until March. I can't use Express Burn now. Could someone please tell me how to get in touch with these guys to find out what is going on. They have my money and now I want their service.

:angry: nana2mac

After purchasing Express Burn, didn’t they send you: “Registration Details” for activating your software via E-mail? If not, then they should have!!! If they did, then to register your software, click on the “File” tab in the left hand corner, and from the dropdown list select “Register Software”. Then you have to fill in the appropriate boxes listed. “You must enter the details exactly as they were sent to you”. Then click O.K. Your software should now be registered and available for you to use. If you have done the above, then just keep posting until you get an answer.

Good Luck!