I need a copy of an older version

Elizabeth

Please help me, I am looking to getting an older copy of the software because I lost mine when reformatting my hard drive, I went to DL the trial but they had upgraded the version and I really do not want to pay for it again. Please help. Email me if you have one accesable at nemeselizabeth@hotmail.com.

Kindest Regards

Elizabeth

PS support suggested I ask around

Please help me, I am looking to getting an older copy of the software because I lost mine when reformatting my hard drive, I went to DL the trial but they had upgraded the version and I really do not want to pay for it again. Please help. Email me if you have one accesable at nemeselizabeth@hotmail.com.

Kindest Regards

Elizabeth

I’d do a search on: “Google”. Type in the specific version you’re looking for, and see what results come up. Hopefully you’ll be able to locate an earlier version.

• 2 weeks later...

Kindest Regards

Elizabeth

What version do you need? I've got 4.02, but it doesn't seem to work, so you won't want that I guess.

Guest nchcc

Kindest Regards

Elizabeth

Hey Elizabeth,

You can try this link here:

http://www.topshareware.com/express-burn-3...downloads/1.htm

It should download as v4.05 but that's all I could find. It's from an Oct. 2007 (close but may not be good enough). You may want to try v.4.02 from gtc but it's a guessing game for what you seem to need aside from it being a version 12 months or older.

cheers