do i have to create iso file; how do i create for audio cd burn

keimicaa

i dragged some songs on the little screen to create an audio cd to burn. I clicked on burn cd and it says i need to create an iso file. I don't have one, i just have the mp3's. When i tried to look it up in frequently asked questions or something it said i need to go to menu File and then go at Advanced...well, i didn't see any of that in file menu at all. Can anyone please help?...i downloaded the free version by the way

i dragged some songs on the little screen to create an audio cd to burn. I clicked on burn cd and it says i need to create an iso file. I don't have one, i just have the mp3's. When i tried to look it up in frequently asked questions or something it said i need to go to menu File and then go at Advanced...well, i didn't see any of that in file menu at all. Can anyone please help?...i downloaded the free version by the way

To make an Audio CD from Mp3’s, do the following:

1. Click on Audio CD at the top of the page and make sure that it’s highlighted.

2. Click on Add File

3. From the dropdown list in: “Look In”, click on your © Drive.

4. Go through your folders and click on the folder that contains the songs you’d like to burn to CD.

5. Highlight all the songs you’d like to copy, then click on "Open". “To add all the songs at once, highlight the first song, hold down the shift key and highlight the last song, then click on "Open".

6. Click on Burn CD.

7. Set you preferences: Burner Drive, Burn speed etc.

8. Click O.K.

9. The Disk should burn for you.

“For an Audio Music CD, you’re better off using a CD-R Disk”.