Problems burning a DVD with ISO?

Sting

I had downloaded the trial version of Express Burn and had been very satisfied with it. I hadn’t any problems with it burning audio CD’s or Data CD’s. In fact, I’d like it so much that I purchased “Express Burn Plus Video Edition”. Now, not only could I do Audio & Data CD’s, but Data DVD’s, Video DVD’s, Blu Rays etc.

Well after paying for it and registering the product, I tried to burn my personal files to a Data DVD. I set it for ISO + Joliet file system. It burned the DVD without any problems, verified and finalized the Disk, told me the DVD had been successfully burned and I could now use it.

Well, when I reinserted the Disk to check its content, there wasn’t anything on it. Just like it was never burned. So I redid it, and again, nothing!!! I have a Pioneer CD/DVD burner: Model DVR-710 installed on my system which is Windows XP. Does a DVD only burn under a UDF file system? Why does it appear to have successfully burned a DVD under ISO, and its blank or won’t play when you go to use it?

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks for your time.