express talk for mobile pda

1oldmike

:blink: I am getting an error 'microsoft.windowsmobile.pocketoutlook not found'. Running windows 2003 with netcf 2.0 sp2 install. Tried it with netcf3.5 same issue. When I googled that file I found that it is not part of windows mobile 2003 just windows mobile 5 and up. Express Talk website says that windows 2002 and up supported. Could someone please help? I had considered using skype but their mobile version does not support anything below 5.0. I am new to pds and ppc systems. I have made sure I am at the latest rom version, I have tried hard reset, clearing out memory and reloading everything. What little hair I have left please help me save.

• 3 weeks later...
:blink: I am getting an error 'microsoft.windowsmobile.pocketoutlook not found'. Running windows 2003 with netcf 2.0 sp2 install. Tried it with netcf3.5 same issue. When I googled that file I found that it is not part of windows mobile 2003 just windows mobile 5 and up. Express Talk website says that windows 2002 and up supported. Could someone please help? I had considered using skype but their mobile version does not support anything below 5.0. I am new to pds and ppc systems. I have made sure I am at the latest rom version, I have tried hard reset, clearing out memory and reloading everything. What little hair I have left please help me save.

I have skype on my Dell X50v win2003SE and it works, skype version is 2.0.0.51