Track Marks Displaced When Burning CDs With No Spaces Between Tracks

astraea

Hi,

I am trying to create a CD from a series of .wav files, with no space between tracks. The CD is written ok, but the track marks get progressively displaced by 2 seconds each time, so that by the final 15th track the start is 28 seconds into the actual track, and 30 seconds of that track are repeated at the end to fill the track to its actual length. Hope that makes sense. I have tried this three times now and the result is the same each time - if I let the program use the default track spacing, though, everything works fine.

• 2 months later...

"" if I let the program use the default track spacing, though, everything works fine.""

seems like you solved it...kinda

my express burn has expired, so I can't look at it real quick to see the folder it uses

but you may want to NAME your own working folder,

in wavepad, assuming you have it, and if you don't then that's the best I can come up with.

the reason for renaming the working folder is, I was getting weird anomalies from

wavepad

and I couldn't figure out what was happeneing.

I deleted wavepad and reinstalled it, but nothing changed

it wasn't until I saw a tip that said to rename the working folder and I tried that, did the weirdness stop

so, may THAT is what's messing yours up too! If you are using wavepad to edit, and then obviously express burn

copies from the same file as well

I figure, it's like chicken soup, it won't hurt you to try it.

under;

file

wavepad options;

audio processing;

audio working folder;

clik that button, then name your own folder and partition C: or D:

goodluck