IVM Plugin delay

Juki777

Hi to all. I am having a problem running IVM plugins (SQLlink and Genfunc) on my system. I have a Axon - IVM config running on pretty recent (separate) machines with 1GB Ram and 1.66 Ghz CPU and a MSSQL server running a different machine to handle the needs of a small call center. I was able to configure IVM with no problem to work behind firewalls and NAT router. I have close to 60 OGM in total but

I have 2 OGMs with no audio that contain 2 sql plugins and 1 genfunc plugin for caller authentification purposes. When IVM runs the OGM , the first sql plugin runs fine the second time a call is answered (not the first) and the second sql plugin just hangs until the end of the OGM for no apparent reason until OGM defaults out :blink: . On SQL server (robust production server), the queries have been processed intantaneoulsy but IVM seems to take the longest time to process the results.

Please note that

1)the option "SKip to end of OGM immediately when finished running" is activated.

2) This only happens when I call from external line or from internal extension. Problem does not occur with Simulator. With Simulator everything works smoothly .

Could anybody help me with this frustrating issue. I feel that I'm so close to my goal. Is it the plugins , IVM or my hardware the problem. Is there anything that I can do to fix this issueThis makes me wonder if IVM will be really able to handle my 12 VOIP line call center efficiently in production environment. I would really appreciate some advice . Thanks in advance.