Dispatch

minnie

Hi.

Pretty cool software, we're in Australia setting up a thing, all going along fairly well with NCH software initially.

Although!

The typist can't send the dictation file back to me via ftp, is that right?

The whole dispatch thing via email is a bit wierd as all the typists get confused over the dispatch sequence, it doesn't tell the typist very clearly, what s/he is dispatching. Is there some way I can get them to just send back to ftp, without 3rd party interface?

• 6 months later...
Hi.

Pretty cool software, we're in Australia setting up a thing, all going along fairly well with NCH software initially.

Although!

The typist can't send the dictation file back to me via ftp, is that right?

The whole dispatch thing via email is a bit wierd as all the typists get confused over the dispatch sequence, it doesn't tell the typist very clearly, what s/he is dispatching. Is there some way I can get them to just send back to ftp, without 3rd party interface?

I am also reviewing software for a new transcription business, and unfortunately can't use Express Scribe for the transcriptionists. I spent a lot of time looking for the setting to configure secure FTP uploads from Express Scribe only to be disappointed. I'm surprised this isn't an option. How is this application used in any industry that has security requirements?