Which is which

novice

Hi. Just downloaded switch. Primarily because I needed the ability to convert .wav to MP3. I think something may have gone wrong with the downlaod because I do have the following: Switch/Express Rip/Wavepad/RecordpadSound recorder/Expressburn.

Upon opening these I do not really find anything that allows for the conversions I need. What's missing or am I overlooking something?

Thanks

Novice

Guest Rylese
Hi. Just downloaded switch. Primarily because I needed the ability to convert .wav to MP3. I think something may have gone wrong with the downlaod because I do have the following: Switch/Express Rip/Wavepad/RecordpadSound recorder/Expressburn.

Upon opening these I do not really find anything that allows for the conversions I need. What's missing or am I overlooking something?

Thanks

Novice

If you just select the files u want to convert right click on them and click "Convert with Switch"

It should open switch up and your off.

Thank you. So I've got the .wav file into the switch box, clicked output format as MP3, gone into file and clicked launch and then the selection comes up : wavepad,expressburn, expressrip or recordpad. Which do I select?

Tks

Novice

Guest Rylese
Thank you. So I've got the .wav file into the switch box, clicked output format as MP3, gone into file and clicked launch and then the selection comes up : wavepad,expressburn, expressrip or recordpad. Which do I select?

Tks

Novice

I dont get that mate.

I think you must of downloaded the whole lot, i just downloaded the converter.

i would uninstall and just download the converter if i was you.

sorry i cant help, im new here myself.

Tks

Novice

why are you clicking launch to convert your files? The big "Convert" button in the toolbar is how you convert files.