No Caller ID of unanswered calls in log

jwilling

New it IVM. I have version 4.08. I have the system working. When I receive a call there is a pop-up that announces the Modem, Phone number, and Name. If the user hangs up without leaving a message, there is no record of the caller id in the logs. The "Most Recent Call Line 1" only show:

19:59:06 Ringing on Line USB Modem detected. Waiting until ring number 3.

19:59:18 Call disconnected

The "Call Log" only show answered calls and does not include any unanswered calls.

19:14:04 IVM Answering Attendant Run

19:17:36 USB Modem 1234567890 [Answered]

19:24:35 USB Modem 1234567890 [Answered]

Is there something else I need to do to record the caller id preferably in the "Call Log"?

John W.

New it IVM. I have version 4.08. I have the system working. When I receive a call there is a pop-up that announces the Modem, Phone number, and Name. If the user hangs up without leaving a message, there is no record of the caller id in the logs. The "Most Recent Call Line 1" only show:

19:59:06 Ringing on Line USB Modem detected. Waiting until ring number 3.

19:59:18 Call disconnected

The "Call Log" only show answered calls and does not include any unanswered calls.

19:14:04 IVM Answering Attendant Run

19:17:36 USB Modem 1234567890 [Answered]

19:24:35 USB Modem 1234567890 [Answered]

Is there something else I need to do to record the caller id preferably in the "Call Log"?

John W.

That is something that I have been complaining about for a year now. Why don't they show the CID of un-answred calls in the log. I have never received an answer so I can only say that that's the way it is.

Don

Then their web site is a little misleading where they say:

All calls (including those answered by you) are logged with date, time and caller ID.

And under features they list:

Caller ID logging (even if no message is left) and optional on-screen caller ID flash display.

That is why I was confused when it did not log unanswered calls....

John W.