Grandstream versus 3102 remote registration

Henry1999

I have several remote extensions operating into my Axon. The Axon server (fixed IP 10.10.10.125) located in our main office is behind a Linksys RV082 router (fixed IP address) with Qos forwarding all VoIP traffic to 10.10.10.125.

I have 6 local extensions using Grandstream GXP-2000 with the latest software upgrades. I also have two local Linksys 3102 extensions, one configured with a fax machine for sending faxes; the other is attached to a second fax machine and acts as an FXO to our only landline. All of these local extensions in our main office perform flawlessly.

The problem comes when configuring some remote Linksys 3102 models.

I have remote extensions for 5 "out of office" employees. Three of the remote offices utilize Grandstream phones, and they operate perfectly. However, two offices are trying to use the Linksys 3102. I have them configured per the instructions at the top of this forum: http://nch.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5091

Basically the only change in the 3102 configuration is to provide the main office fixed IP in the Proxy setting of line 1. Providing the main office fixed IP address in a Grandstream phone at these same remote locations allows it to register and operate properly. But, the 3102 from these same remote locations does not register properly.

I have tried allowing stun on the 3102, but it does not help. I have treied several different stun urls. I did get a remote 3102 to register briefly, and I could dial out; but it did not receive any calls.

The Grandstream phones operate properly with "right of the box" settings once I provide the SIP information and fixed IP of the main office.

I must be missing something to allow a 3102 to send and receive calls properly. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks,

-Henry :rolleyes: