outbound call problems.

theblue

So all other IVM functions work fine, fresh install, modem is working properly.

Yet when I make an outbound call it dials out, rings the line one time and then does nothing.

I have tried every available setting to get IVM to either detect that I pickup the line or lengthen its ringing process. Even read the sm56 manual for my modem. But to no avail. Please help me.

I used to use IVM without any troubles. Now I am interested in using it again and all i get is one ring and then the phone I am outbound dialing says 1 missed call and the software says line not answered.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I had emailed the very helpful people at synway and they sent me an .ini file for north america. I replaced it with the old file, restarted and it worked great.

Hello Scottsev, can you post the contents of this ini file here anmd give us any instructions on how to use it?

That would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I would be glad to send it to you. whats your email? I will send you the ini file they sent me and all I did was replace it with the one the modem set as defualt and restarted the computer. The outbound calls started working. Now if i could only get the call transfer to work :P

I would be glad to send it to you. whats your email? I will send you the ini file they sent me and all I did was replace it with the one the modem set as defualt and restarted the computer. The outbound calls started working. Now if i could only get the call transfer to work :P

Don`t know if you are still reading this thread but I also have the same problem, if you can share with me the ini file I will be very thankfull. If not i`m gonna contact the support. email me at: lescowboy(at)aol(dot)com. Thank you very much.