Overwrote free version with Business version by mistake

cb1100r

Hi, I've been using this great piece of software on my laptop now for about two years and thought it might be time to get the latest version.

Somehow I seem to have downloaded the Business version by mistake and it's telling me my trial period has ended. I only use this on my laptop to keep in touch with family whilst I'm travelling so i don't really need the full blown version.

I deleted the Business Version and then downloaded the free version again (to make sure) and I'm still getting warning about needing to pay for the licence.

Can anyone tell me how to get back to the free version please..?

Regards.. Glenn

Hi, I've been using this great piece of software on my laptop now for about two years and thought it might be time to get the latest version.

Somehow I seem to have downloaded the Business version by mistake and it's telling me my trial period has ended. I only use this on my laptop to keep in touch with family whilst I'm travelling so i don't really need the full blown version.

I deleted the Business Version and then downloaded the free version again (to make sure) and I'm still getting warning about needing to pay for the licence.

Can anyone tell me how to get back to the free version please..?

Regards.. Glenn

I did the same thing. It appears they have the wrong download in the free area. Hopefuly they will see these posts and correct the problem and let us know. Yathink?

Don

The download for the free version is correct, the extra features will be disabled after 14 days.

Try uninstalling the business edition and reinstalling the free version

• 5 weeks later...

:(

I already did that and it still get's disabled after 14 days...?

?????????????????????

The download for the free version is correct, the extra features will be disabled after 14 days.

Try uninstalling the business edition and reinstalling the free version

• 3 months later...

Did you ever get your problem resolved?

My parents are haveing the same problem.

I tried NCH support bt just got a blow-off auto-reply e-mail.

Looks a lot like the free version is just "bait and switch" spam for search engines?

:(

I already did that and it still get's disabled after 14 days...?

?????????????????????