call transfer

eliogsilva@gmail.com

• 6 months later...

i registered just for this post

from what i can tell, the lines drop, and then an outgoing call is initiated on the next line? is this correct??

if so, this is not really call transfer and is a bad way to implement. not only is it cumbersome to the caller, but it also means that we incur additional charges for the call to initiate the outgoing call. <_<

• 1 month later...
i registered just for this post

from what i can tell, the lines drop, and then an outgoing call is initiated on the next line? is this correct??

if so, this is not really call transfer and is a bad way to implement. not only is it cumbersome to the caller, but it also means that we incur additional charges for the call to initiate the outgoing call. <_<

Yep...I posted something con Cisco Call Manager..exactly that...even with 2lines..no transfer happens. Strogly believe it is teh SIP stack...SJPhone and XLITE work perfectly, but we need to use Express Talk...the others do Blind Transfer...I even posted SIP logs if interested.

if ANYONE has any ideas on how to fix this..let us know...been waiting for over a month for a decent answer.

Thank!

• 1 month later...

i have 10 years experiance with voip, but can't make call transfer using express talk. is any support with this products here? or pay money only to buy such support?

Both lines disconnecting.

G711, express talk 3.08BE. eyebeam works with axon and transfering calls, but own express talk with own axon -no.:).

• 2 years later...