Customer cant hear

kolucoms6

This is very common problem and usually occurs when your internet modem/router has not been properly configured to forward the necessary ports. Please see http://nch.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=737 for common networking problems and solutions that should help fix the issue.

Please also make sure you Run Network Setup Wizard in Express Talk (options>network)

This is an automated wizard that will try and automatically setup Express Talk for the best possible connection based on available open ports, whether your router is NAT enabled and whether it supports UPnP etc.

The port doesn't matter. Just so long as it's open and forwarded on your router, it should work fine. The default for SIP communications in general is port 5060 I think, but your router (or even your internet service provider) may block this port, so you'll need to use an alternative one that is open. But yeah, it doesn't matter at all (in fact I have my Express Talk set to use SIP port 78 on this computer and it works fine.

Let me know if you solved the audio problem after the port change.