Laptop Crashes on Export

Esti

Every time I try to export my video, it crashes my laptop. I have a gaming computer, so I don't think it's a space issue, my graphics card says it's updated, and yet it does not work. I read in one of these forums that saving it as MPEG4 might work so that's what I've been doing. I also made my video into 4 parts because I don't want to crash my laptop! (when it got too long it also crashed)

I need this video for Sunday night, any advice for how to export as H264? (and how to merge projects so that I can export as one video instead of 4 separate parts?)

What version of Videopad is being used?  Look at the bottom-left corner of the window.

Try this one for now.  Ignore any virus warnings.  If that doesn't help, come back here.

If you have exported each part, assemble those clips into a new project and then export a final version.

If you have created each part an individual sequence, click the + sign to the right of a sequence tab to open a new blank sequence.

Then, up in the bin (top-left), click the Sequences tab.  Drag each sequence to the new sequence on the timeline.  When all four are there, export that sequence.