More wma file loading problems - v4.15

josephinemb

Hi,

I've upgraded Scribe to v4.15 and have a heap of wma files to load. I know the problems with wma files are supposed to be fixed in this version but for some reason, the files won't load. They show 10 percent down the bottom and then disappears and the time stays at 0.00. After a while I get a message saying the file is empty, but all the files are fine, they all play fine and to the end in Media Player. Please help. I've converted some but it's so time consuming and converting them is just taking up more time and space on my hard drive.

Thanks.

Hi,

I've upgraded Scribe to v4.15 and have a heap of wma files to load. I know the problems with wma files are supposed to be fixed in this version but for some reason, the files won't load. They show 10 percent down the bottom and then disappears and the time stays at 0.00. After a while I get a message saying the file is empty, but all the files are fine, they all play fine and to the end in Media Player. Please help. I've converted some but it's so time consuming and converting them is just taking up more time and space on my hard drive.

Thanks.

Don't forget to make sure you have the most updated version of Windows Media Player at all times. Whether this is the cause or not, not really sure, but I have never had problems with any version of ES as long as I've had WMP's most up to date version.

DG