Adding Text Overlay to Slides without using a Mouse and only Keystrokes.

Russ Croucher

I have a procedure that loads up photo stage with up to 200 slides, writes them to MP4 file, and then writes the final result with video pad.  I had one customer with 9000 slides in this procedure called photo stage  45 times solve her problem.

All my procedures do not use a mouse and I am trying to solve the problem of adding text overlay to a slide but I don't know how to do this without using a mouse. it seems that the text overlay command requires you use the mouse to select which type of text option.  I also tried to use the subtitle command but it also requires the mouse to get out of the textmode (apply button).  A  mouse is not available for me on the workstations.  These are automated procedures that can take up to 24 hours to process 9000 slides on a very fast workstation.

With my business(centralvirginiavideo.com) I am currently using version 10.61 because I'm happy with the version and if I blindly upgrade I will be outside my 6 month window and I would have no problem upgrading for the cost but I don't want to upgrade if it doesn't solve the problem..  If I knew the new version allowed me use keystrokes I would update all the  workstations to the new version.

help help help

ideas?