Axon and IVM Answering Attendant trial download...?

NiQ

Okej, so Axon (PBX software) is totally free? The download from the official site is no trial or has any removed features right?

I also wonder about the IVM Answering Attendant. Apparently it can be downloaded from their site but I wonder the same thing here. Is that a trial download with some time limit or can I download it and run it for 1 year? Are any features removed?

Axon is free of charge.

IVM is a time limited trial that lets you use all features of the program for up to a certain number of days (I believe it's 30, but could be 15) with all the features enabled. After the time-trial is over you will need to purchase the software to continue using it. Costs RRP $39 - $350 USD depending on the license.

Express talk has two editions Basic and Business. Basic is free of charge (Business with some functions removed) and Business Edition costs RRP $39 USD

Axon is free of charge.

IVM is a time limited trial that lets you use all features of the program for up to a certain number of days (I believe it's 30, but could be 15) with all the features enabled. After the time-trial is over you will need to purchase the software to continue using it. Costs RRP $39 - $350 USD depending on the license.

Express talk has two editions Basic and Business. Basic is free of charge (Business with some functions removed) and Business Edition costs RRP $39 USD

thanks for the reply. :)

I just checked out the cheapest IVM. It has 1 line, 1 OGM, 1 mailbox and NO outbound calls.

What does the outbound calls mean? Is it something that makes the IVM able to call out? Can't see why that would be needed at home. :)

And yeah, what's a OGM?

Line: A single Phone line or PBX Extension

OGM: Outgoing message

This includes any message, menu or interactive feature callers can be presented with during a call. 1 OGM basically means the software can only be used in its most basic form, a simple answering machine.

Outbound Call: IVM can be used to make outbound calls for several reasons:

- Forwarding / transferring calls

- Telemarketing

- Reminders

- Call-back service

etc.

You are right in that it is not a common feature for home use.