Audio fades not saved with project

Melanie Plumley

I've used Videopad versions over quite some years and am now using V13:37. Earlier versions used to save audio fades as part of the project. As I generally do detailed audio mixing in other programs, the fact simple fade ins at the start of content and fades out at the end isn't a big problem. However it would be nice if I didn't have to re-enter the fade info each time a saved project was reopened.
Mel.

Unable to replicate your issue in v13.37 here.

Programmed audio fades at the head and end of a project, and at the head and end of clips.

After saving and reloading the project, all fades were intact.

Under OPTIONS | DISK tab, Clear Unused Cache Files, then load the project.

You might also test the current release.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee is required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.  If there's an issue, you can always revert.

I was incorrect in describing my version number. It is actually 13.61 I am using, the last update I was entitled to within the 6 month window of purchasing this copy. (I do have several previously purchased versions too!) The two images in this screen show the project prior to saving with a fade in which had been created using the "start of clip to cursor point" mode. Nothing more was then done except to close the project, clear the cache files then re-open it. The fade in (and a similar end of project fade out) had disappeared. I haven't had time to download and try the latest release as I've got a lot of editing to get through right now.
http://phmusic.co.uk/misc/VideoPad-13_61-FadeSave.jpg