Runtime Error

jsneeringer

I am trying to edit .wav files from a voice recorder. Most of the time it works fine, but about every fifth file, WavePad gives a runtime error and the message "This applicaon has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." This occurs when I try to opent he file, before I can work with it. It appears to be nearly done loading.

The files that have this problem can be played in Media Player and edited with WaveLab Lite, so it appears that the files themselves are OK.

Can you help me make this work?

• 3 months later...
I am trying to edit .wav files from a voice recorder. Most of the time it works fine, but about every fifth file, WavePad gives a runtime error and the message "This applicaon has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." This occurs when I try to opent he file, before I can work with it. It appears to be nearly done loading.

The files that have this problem can be played in Media Player and edited with WaveLab Lite, so it appears that the files themselves are OK.

Can you help me make this work?

I'm having a similar problem. I just used WavePad earlier today successfully, but now, when the .mp3 file just appears to finish loading, I get:

Runtime error

(address of file)

R6002 - floating point not loaded

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.