Axon Phone Groups not getting on hold music..

Tcalp

Assuming my logic is correct callers are not hearing on-hold-music as they should when in queue in a caller group.

Call Logic:

-Customer Calls

-Telephone line is directed to extention of auto attendant

-Auto Attendant picks-up, plays welcome message etc, tranfers to call group 701

-Axon re-takes hold of the caller

-Customer waits for sales rep to take call.

In Axon settings for group 701 'link to IMS' @ port 606, I have tested the IMS server with Express Talk (putting people on hold) -- when people on express talk are put on hold they hear the on hold messaging system just fine, but they will only hear rining when transfered to the 701 caller group.

Please help me figure out what is wrong with my settings -- I'm using the current versions of each pacakge that are on the website now.

Assuming my logic is correct callers are not hearing on-hold-music as they should when in queue in a caller group.

Call Logic:

-Customer Calls

-Telephone line is directed to extention of auto attendant

-Auto Attendant picks-up, plays welcome message etc, tranfers to call group 701

-Axon re-takes hold of the caller

-Customer waits for sales rep to take call.

In Axon settings for group 701 'link to IMS' @ port 606, I have tested the IMS server with Express Talk (putting people on hold) -- when people on express talk are put on hold they hear the on hold messaging system just fine, but they will only hear rining when transfered to the 701 caller group.

Please help me figure out what is wrong with my settings -- I'm using the current versions of each pacakge that are on the website now.

let us work together maybe we can help try this out together.

I have it all linking fine ,, however I dont know how to transfer the call ??

Can u explain .. and I will see if I'm able and maybe we can troubleshoot together