WavePad reverb vs. Cooledit reverb

cbreemer

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience replacing CoolEdit with WavePad. I'm generally happy with WavePad but one thing stumps me. Cooledit (a very old copy which I've been using for 15 years or so) has a number of parameters and presets for Reverb. I had always used the Concert Hall Light preset, which gave a very pleasant ambiance to my recordings. 

Coming to WavePad, I see a set of very different reverb parameters,  and there are only 4 presets, none of them sounding anywhere near like I want. Ideally I'd like to create a custom preset and tweak it so sound like the one I was used to. But there does not seem to be an option to create a preset. And moreover, I have no idea how to translate the Cooledit parameters to Wavepad parameters. So presently I use WavePad for editing and then Cooledit for reverb. Not ideal.

Anyone been there and done that ?
Cheers,

Chris

Sorry, but custom presets don't seem to be available in the current versions of WavePad. Checking this further though but for the time being, using Cooledit for reverbs sounds like the way to go. I'd also do certain stuff via Audacity then finish up with WavePad but I'll let you know if I find anything else on this topic.