Exporting issue

Bilge Rat

I had 13.66 and got a refund as it was not working properly but reinstalled from NCH with 13.67 which was slow but did work. Until I tried to export the film! Takes ages then just got stuck at 75%.. I went through with a fine tooth comb zoomed right in and found a few glitches like, floating transition boxes, the small grey box with a x in. Deleted the files and reinstalled. Managed to to get to 83%

After reading some posts on here I uninstalled Videopad after saving my work and reinstalled the version listed in a few posts..64bit...I dunno if what I had was 64bit but I did it anyway.

Fortunately my registration number worked in the latest install. 

Dell Core i5 which is almost new with hardly anything on it plus, over 1TB of additional storage. Now exporting but I may be dead before it reaches the end as It's now so slow. Not really that hopeful It will work either. 1.17GB file would have taken 20mins before the clever people broke it. 

I've used Videopad for a few years now and, it just worked! Now, the previews take forever to load, its jumpy it wont export. What's happened to it!!?

Open to any suggestions on what else to try to export, speed it up, change a setting!?

Share the project and someone will check it out.  That usually works in solving issues, which may be caused by errors in editing, the software itself, or even hardware.

The process is easy, quick and can be done privately.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive, right-click the file and click SHARE. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

Hi, been trying this..did that work!!!? Hope so, my export stuck at 75% again so the new download didn't fix anything.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-76ZSPPHycv5POU-O9Mt7nMcNbRl344p?usp=sharing

-0-0-

Guess not looking at it! Files are over 50GB and they are not in there by the looks of it. I will try and split the film. I'm at a loss...

-0-0-

Deleted nearly all the footage and left 5 mins to try and export. Gets stuck and fails. Oh well, refund incoming and back to the much more complicated Da Vinci...

Better.  In this download the files listed below are missing and these mp4s have no data... 

No data.jpg

2.jpg

Supply those files for further analysis.  The first minute of your project exports normally - using various codecs and quality settings.

You may have run out of drive space.  Delete some content and send the missing files in a new folder.