Album Art

Grumpyguts

Hi all. I'm fairly new to this software but I like the relative simplicity of tagging my music. I have one small problem though - I recently tagged an album (and added the album artwork in the process), now every time I go to tag another album, the artwork from the first album appears randomly in the "inside file" thumbnail - and I mean, randomly - it seems to take over three or four random songs out of an album of twenty songs. Has anyone else experienced this? It's certainly got me beat 🙂 

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. You may try the steps below:
Uninstall Stamp, then delete 3 folders named "Stamp" and 1 named "Components" from these locations:
**C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\NCH Software\Stamp\
**C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Stamp\
**C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Components
**C:\ProgramData\NCH Software\Stamp\
**If you can't find any of the folders, just continue.

When everything is done, install and register the software once again. 

• 5 months later...

Album art is the visual representation of a musician's work, capturing the essence of their music in a single image. It serves as a window into the artist's creative vision and can deeply impact the listener's experience. From iconic covers that become cultural symbols to intricate designs that mirror the album's themes, album art is a vital component of the music industry. Artists often collaborate with designers to craft visuals that complement their sonic expression, making album art a fusion of two artistic mediums. As digital platforms evolve, album art continues to adapt, ensuring that music remains a multisensory journey for listeners worldwide. Travel Hunza