Can't load any type of audio into Videopad

Zoom

I've tried to import mp3, wav, wma and it just hangs on processing. I've tried different types, different songs from different hard drives and even left it overnight to load. keeps on hanging. I've even tried to convert the mp3 audio file to mp4 video, which worked as a alternative, but lost the ability to edit sound volume and effects and then the video didnt want to export. I've restarted my computer 3 times and still nothing.

What version of Videopad is being used?  What are your PC's specs:  CPU/GPU/RAM?

Install this release and report back.

For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

I installed v 13.59 yesterday from https://www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/index.html and paid for 3 months. 
PC specs:

Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz   3.90 GHz
Installed RAM    24,0 GB
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I followed the link and downloaded and install again as per your suggestion. Still doesn't want to load audio.

Try right-clicking the launch file and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

The behavior you describe hasn't been reported by others AFAIK.

Share a file or two that won't load.  Here's how... 

Upload the file/s to a free server, such as Google Drive or MS OneDrive, get a shared (public) link, copy the link and paste it here or to me in a Private Message via the mail envelope in the top-right corner of this forum.  When using Google Drive, if necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with link can view."

• borate changed the title to Can't load any type of audio into Videopad