Project1010Images

LarryB

I simply want to create a Project of 1,010 Images in chronological sequence of approximately 32 years  ( 1981 - 2022 ) of photos=clips=images from annual Family Reunion photos.

I have ended up with 32 sequences of various amounts of photos=clips=images in each SEQUENCE . I have not been able to connect these SEQUENCES to obtain the simple result of just a 7.5 second duration of about 1,010 photos=clips=images from 1981 to 2022 . I tried to export the SEQUENCES to VIDEOS but that didn't work  OR maybe I have started this project incorrectly. Once I had all 1,010 ( about 2 hours worth at 7.5 seconds each ) Images=clips=photos together I could subtitle with names and dates ...I would very much appreciate thoughts and Guidance at this point.   

Why sequences didn't export is curious.  Use the 64-bit VP release.  It is best for lengthy or complex projects.

One way you might go at this is to create a sequence, then export it.  Clear the timeline and create another ... and so on.

When all sequences are ready, assemble them for the final sequence, then add subs and dates.

At each step, Save Project File AS, giving it a unique # or name, so as not to overwrite prior saves.  Using Save Project Files (no AS) will overwrite.  From the HOME tab, that choice is available by clicking the caret to the right of the Save Project button on the toolbar.  That's protection, should something go awry.

What is the " 64-bit VP release "  is that another NCH product ? I think I have the current VideoPad product . Which I downloaded to my desktop where I have most of my photos and videos. Started with Windows 8.1 then updated to Windows 10 . 

I have created a folder with all the photos in chronological Order ( Sequence ) . So I will try to OPEN/ all and try to get all ( close to 850 ) on the timeline-storybook and see what happens. Thank you for your reply I appreciate it. 

All this cascaded from MS Cloud "one drive'  making COPIES on ALL devices after Syncing ( SYNC PLUS..)..

The version - 32- or 64-bit - offered on the WEBsite varies.  The link supplied above will always fetch the 64, which is capable of taking better advantage of Windows memory.

It shouldn't be necessary to have multi sequences in Videopad.  Try the method suggested earlier if others fail.