Free or not?

Guest gilloz

Guest gilloz

I downloaded Express Burn which was labeled as a FREE version. Now I am getting messages while using Express Burn that my trial period is almost up and I need to purchase the license or whatever. I thought that the Plus version was the one for a trial version. I don't get it? I downloaded version 1.07. Anyone?

Guest alfredo

Is it possible to push the NO button after the question If I want to obtain Express burn Plus with some command in command line?

Are there any commands to make a folder on a CD in command line?

Thanks

• 1 year later...
Hi,

the product is free but after 14 days is will be restricted to only wav and mp3 audio files for audio CD. ISO burning will also be disabled.

Otherwise all features will remain.

You say EB will only burn wav and mp3 after 14 days, but it doesn't. Also both the download files appears to be the same. I was interested in buying EB, but found too many faults. Then it stopped working and would only give a message that the trial was up. I hadn't downloaded the trial. So I checked and found both files to be the same.

I found one quality with EB. It allows directly burning from source, but it is slow.

• 5 months later...