Caller List

vatsal

In the same position as the status window an option to display a list of incoming/outgoing calls would be brilliant.

At the moment there is no way o

Key data to be displayed

Date & time, Number called or number of caller, Missed call or Answered

The user can click on the displayed number to initate a call.

Kindest regards

Vatsal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
In the same position as the status window an option to display a list of incoming/outgoing calls would be brilliant.

Key data to be displayed

Kindest regards

Vatsal

Is this functionality still not availabe?

The least you could do is print the remote number of incoming calls in the log when you know it!

Finding your computer with the missed calls baloon in status bar and then having them disapear never to be found again is the most frustrating user experience I've had in a very long time. :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
Is this functionality still not availabe?

The least you could do is print the remote number of incoming calls in the log when you know it!

Finding your computer with the missed calls baloon in status bar and then having them disapear never to be found again is the most frustrating user experience I've had in a very long time. :angry:

Hey vatsal - don't know if this is what your looking for or if it helps, but i was frustrated as well that when I clicked on the balloon that it just disappeared. But after playing around in the main window I saw that there is a drop down arrow on the right side of the box where you type a number to be dialed. When you click on it a list of all the numbers you dialed and the calls that came in show up. It doesn't differentiate between a missed and a received call but it at least shows the calls that came in so you can figure it out.

RWB

• 2 weeks later...

Key data to be displayed

Kindest regards

Vatsal

I miss this functionality too