Videopad 13.51 fails to render lossless with subtitle

HunterEdits

So, the general way this is supposed to work is a project that meets the requirements for lossless processing will be processed and it will happen. So if more than 10% (or whatever it is) of the project has to be encoded then VideoPad says "forget that" and won't let you.

But it's fine for a few little cuts, or subtitles. This project is 27 minutes, there are 0 video cuts, and it has two text clips; the first one is 2 seconds long, second one is 4 seconds long although that's not important. Basically I am just adding a sound track.

If I delete the second text clip it renders. The four second subtitle. If I move the text clip 4 seconds left (earlier) it renders. It just won't render when I actually need the subtitle to appear. Settings make no difference (unless I want to encode the whole video and I don't).

And that's really aggravating. I guess my video's expression will be silenced by VideoPad's odd requirements that I not say anything at that point in the video I wanted to mention something.

Two things to try...

If you're using the subtitle editor, use the text editor instead.

If you're pressing the LOSSLESS button on the Export menu toolbar, try this instead...  Snapshot - 1.png  or vice versa.

13.51 is beta (test) so expect the unexpected.