Where are my Audio Fade Points?

Phil Rose

Hi all, this is frustrating! I want to fiddle with audio points but there are none! All video tutorials I watch just show them existing but I can't see them...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6jywuv9gbl0c330/2023-07-08 2484 Screenshot.png?dl=0

I can right click and fade in and out but I can't manually adjust. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Phil

Left-click to create a keyframe, whose square can then be dragged up/down for volume or right/left for fade duration.

Alternatively, position the cursor where the fade should begin, then right-click in the audio track of the clip.  Choose FADE IN or OUT and an action from the menu...

An example of FADE OUT, with a similar result as above...  image.png

Very odd.  What version is being used?  When creating keyframes, be sure to click on the blue line, which you appear to be doing.

Install this release.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

Well, how odd. I installed the release you attached (I didn't think to check which version it was before) and now it works. I can't imagine this would be the first version to include those fade points but whatever the case is, thank you and now I am all set!

Thanks again, I really appreciate the help.

Phil