Can't export project, 0 seconds file is saved instead

Atmosk99

Let us try 1-2 things and see if we can get the project exported and also learn more about the problem.

Can you try a export to WMV format?

Let us know if it works.

Also you could try a export to mp4, and change the mpeg compressor, when exporting, go to file format, default quality and then try different compressors,

if the above does not work, then we will need to look more closely at the project and see if the issue is caused by any effects or transitions.

Got the same problem, I think.

Can´t export project to videofile mp.4
I get 13kb labelled as mp.4 but with the icon of mp.3 instead

Lossless export worked. *edit* But a 3 minutes long video turned out to be 13 minutes with 10 minutes of nothing.

What version of VP is being used?  Try the beta, linked above.  Use LOSSLESS EXPORT from the Home toolbar, if available.

If the issue isn't solved, share the project and someone will come up with a fix.  It's easy, takes but a few minutes and can be private.  Just follow these steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.