SOUND TAP NOT RECORDING

BUZZY

2 hours ago, BUZZY said:

I bought bluetooth speakers musky from amazon. Now I can record with bluetooth speakers or with ear bug TOZO 10 wich I bought from amazone also. I am happy now. 

Must've been hardware related after all then. Thanks for the update on this.

• 1 month later...

if your computer is using a realtek audio device then these can be troublesome due to recent security applied on newer realtek audio drivers.

one way around this is to try to use older versions of the drivers or generic drivers from microsoft but this is fidly and not really a long term solution.

I have recently found a solution to getting soundtap to work correctly on my aus rog that has realtek drivers, it also worked on my dell 7373 inspiron laptop so it has fixed the issue on two machines so far, does not mean it will work on all but please try this.

obviously make sure soundtap has been installed and registered, 

then try this

open youtube and play a long video, we dont it stopping while we are trying this fix, this will ensure there is audio being played at all times

now open soundtap , if there is no audio being seen 

try this , go to the start menu on windows and right click and choose run

now paste this into the run box

rundll32.exe Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL Mmsys.cpl,,1

press enter

the above will open a sound windows which will be focused on the recording options, dont change anything just drag the window to the side and continue working