Videopad glitching

decent

Why when I close and reopen the program why do most of my picture inserts/splits get broken?  I keep losing my entire project even though I saved as I went along due to this.  

I insert pictures (this forum has no option that I can see to post a screenshot) and it displays when playing, but then when I close and reopen program the pictures are showing on the timeline as images where as before they were hidden (within the split, since I closed the track gap), but now they are not displayed when the main video is playing?  Try as I might, there seems to be no fix for this.

I have a decent computer, it is not my computer.  I did attempt to change some of the picture "display times", though that showed no effect, unless this is the result after the fact?

• borate changed the title to Video pad glitching

LINKS to images can be posted here.  See the 'sticky' GET HELP post above.

It's unclear just what you are describing.  Please follow the instructions in the same help post to share the project.  It takes only minutes and can be private.  Someone will check it out and come up with a solution.

Install the current release.  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months from purchase date.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.  Retain your old install file and registration info.

• borate changed the title to Videopad glitching