Simultaneous Outbound Calls

DavidSlaton

Has anyone figured out how to make the IVM make multiple outbound calls at the same time? It seems that it will autodial on one line and go consecutively through the list. I would like to have it make outbound calls on as many lines as possible. HELP ME OUT!

Yours Truly,

David Slaton

fundraisingpro@yahoo.com

P.S. I am using VOIP, IVM v. 3.07, and Windows XP

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone figured out how to make the IVM make multiple outbound calls at the same time? It seems that it will autodial on one line and go consecutively through the list. I would like to have it make outbound calls on as many lines as possible. HELP ME OUT!

Yours Truly,

David Slaton

fundraisingpro@yahoo.com

P.S. I am using VOIP, IVM v. 3.07, and Windows XP

You need to have a 'non demo' version. Once you license it should come for you.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have a need to setup an automated inbound and outbound call system, that basically plays various messages and asks the user to simply confirm they got the message. Its a very simple messaging system for field personnel to tell them important information by phone.

Inbound looks to be ok using IVM, as I have it reading from a database and making calls ok.

For outbound it appears more complex.

To decide who to and when calls need to be made is determined by a SQL database table - that is, other systems write some data to a specific table, like a call queue as it where. I need the call system then to poll this table regularly and if an entry (or entries) are found, make the call using the data found.(name and number and message text basically)

The things I am struggling to get my head around are, and so am not sure this software can do what I need are:

1. The outbound calls seem to have to be triggered by entering a number(s) into the Outbound text box. Theres seems no other way to start a process of read the DB, make the call, Update the DB etc. (other than an incoming call) - so I guess I need to somehow auto-populate this outbound list ? Has anyone done this sort of thing, or tell me who can maybe help?

2. I of course would like the system to make as many simultaneous outbound calls as my bandiwdth will allow. Can it actually make say 5 or more outbound calls at the same time, or is it really a serial process - ie goes to first number in the list, makes call, then goes to second. Its important to me to make as many as I can at the same time as messages need to be delivered very quickly.

Any help/advice appreciated!

Paul

Dont think it is anything to do with demo version - the website also says the demo is full functional

I have managed to get this working now - I have a VB app that reads my database and pushes numbers and variables to IVM automatically - as soon as they are added calling starts

If I pass say 5 numbers, it starts the first immediately, then the 2nd just 4 seconds later, and so on. But only the start of them is delayed - I have listened to two 1 minute calls (mobile and home) at exactly same time (albeit 4 seconds apart)

I suspect it might be related to you provider, as some need additional accounts.

I am using voiptalk.org in the UK