Absolutely hopeless for 360vr video

ketil

This program works very poorly. I brought in 3 films of 360vr. Lifted them onto the line. Clicked on export to youtube. It took almost an hour for it to start uploading to youtube. But it failed (Couldn't upload to youtube)

Well, I went to the movie catalog and saw that the movie was there. So I clicked on the movie to preview it, before manually uploading it to youtube I thought. But to my surprise, the film showed the standard wrong angle! the camera was suddenly facing the side of the film! something that is not original and will not be if it is uploaded from the mobile directly to YouTube.

Can't use this program, it's completely hopeless.

Have deleted it.

It's easy to understand; Original video shows straight ahead when I cycle. After running the video through the program, the movie shows it one side! i.e. not straight forward as in the original film.

Images from orginal video in mobile

Image of result after creating/converting the movie with Videopad

Dredged up a 360 video here and exported it as a video file by clicking on image.png on the export toolbar.

The video looked fine in the GoPro player, and could be zoomed.

Same result on YouTube when using  VP-to-YT-direct or feeding the video file to their uploader - but no zoom.  Either way, the :40 clip took only minutes to process.