Glitchy export video

normb4

I have a video that is 2:20 long but is a sequence of several clips and is on 3 video tracks over 1 audio.   When I export, the playback is glitched and in the same spots 
For example in this video it starts around 6 seconds when you see the logo flicker and also at 8 seconds the whole image, which is not a transition or any effect. Again you see around 12 seconds of flickery lines, again not a transition or effect - -- there are no transitions or effects on any of the video clips, only at the start and end of the logo images.
I upgraded to 13.37 to try to fix the issue, though I have 'less' glitches in the export there are still several throughout the video. 

Ram 16 GB
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz   2.60 GHz

I just tried the GPU video change you suggested,  results are that the glitchiness is 'less'  (so better) but still no zero and smooth

Ram 16 GB
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz   2.60 GHz

I just tried the GPU video change you suggested,  results are that the glitchiness is 'less'  (so better) but still no zero and smooth.

What's the video card/adapter being used?  What are the export settings?

Take a few minutes and share the project - either here or in private.  That's the best way to track down issues.  Just follow these four steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

Thanks for sharing.

This video isn't precisely the same as the one you linked initially, as it's missing an opening effect.

Exported with 13.37 @1080 defaults there are no glitches - only a few one-frame black holes and a flash frame.

As to why you are having issues, can't say.  Install this release and try export again.