Display bug (I think). Anyone else witness this?

pyz01

I have discovered a minor display bug on the software main screens.  As I was doing some testing, I entered a number of bills and paid them.  But I have zeroed out the Accounts payable (i.e., AP in the Chart of Accounts shows a 0 balance.  I have also deleted all the bills and payments and journal entries for AP.  So, the AP balance should be 0 -- yet on the main screen in the bottom left-hand corner I have the following:

Checking Account:  $16,000

Savings Account: $0

Accounts Receivable: $66.00

Accounts Payable:  -$558.03

Income: $66.00

Profit:  $66.00

The AP amount should be $0 - but it has retained an old value from when I was testing AND there is no way to get it to display $0 (which is what it should be).  I exited the program and went back into it.  I also verified that there are no AP entries in the program and no AP entries in the log.  In the Chart of Accounts -- the balance for AP is $0.  

Has anyone else witnesses this?  Thanks for the replies.

(P.S. - I have reported this as a display bug).

After working with this - I figured out the answer.  One of the suppliers had that balance as a CR balance of 558 (or -558).  After altering the starting balance by the exact amount (the opposite of), the figure recalculated to 0 and all is well.  Thanks for NCH software technical support David and Christian for their help.