Nobody answer for customer that buy it

liorh

Hello

I boght uplink with license and so no any addition functionlty for demo ver or licensed version.

i tried to work with advanced sip configuration using Outbound Proxy and Authontication name, but those configuration do nothing.

Uplink not use any OB Proxy and not the Username i set.

i would like to get full refaund as no any new functionality or advanced settingas are avalible.

I recomend no one to purchase a license as no diffrent between demo to not demo versions.

Lior

There is one BIG difference between the demo version and the paid version. The demo version stops working after a period of 14 days. Posting a message on our community support forum recommending that no-one buy our product is *not* the best way to go about getting help.

BJW

Hello

I am very sorry for my comment might be my mistake.

i must admit i got answer 2 days after posting this message explaining the situation.

still on uplink page it not mentioned that its for 14 days, niether on uplink FAQ.

on the How to Purchase page it say "Insert these details into your software. This process will normally convert the demo version of the software into a professional version. If you do not receive an error message then it means that the details have been accepted."

so as professional ver i looked for more features.

now its all clear thank you.

still i wait the fix for Outbound proxy and Auth username to work as we need it in our proxy

Lior