How do I record effects onto clip

Rabby

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

- Make sure that you have the correct recording device selected in the MixPad settings. Go to "Options" > "General" tab > "Devices" and make sure that your recording device is selected.
- Make sure that the effects you want to apply are inserted into the effects chain for that track. Click on the track to select it, then go to the "FX" tab on the left-hand side of the MixPad window. Here, you can add or remove effects from the chain.
- Adjust the settings of the effects to achieve the desired sound. You can adjust the parameters of each effect by clicking on it in the effects chain and adjusting the settings in the window that appears.
- Arm the track for recording, and then hit the record button to start recording with the effects applied.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks but no help. When i select options, there is only a tab called General Options and that directs me to

Device 

Audio Playback

Audio recording whihc has the following ticked match content, offset Rec and replace underlay

No other options.

Also when I arm do I select default sound in? Or one of the other options. 

I have tried all diferent ways to record effects but none work. Can you provide step by step process? (Pics even) None of the tutorials tell me how to do this simple thing.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

Open the program > Click on the track where you want to record > Click on the FX button > Add Effects > Choose the effect you want > Close the Window (screenshot 1). Click on the Enable recording for this track And click on the Records button to start the recording (screenshot 2). 

Screenshots: https://files.fm/u/es9f5yh44

Also no good. I followed your advice and the screen shots (thanks for that) but it made no difference. All I am getting on the track i wish to record the effects to, is the mic on the PC which gives me room noise.

It comes up as recording but not recording from the playback track.