Income Statement doesnt deduct cost of goods. Help?

WongSY

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2023 at 5:00 AM, WongSY said:

They say this function not available at the moment. but it doesnt make sense no? you have the function to deduct cost of sales but they replied me it wasnt available at the moment.

I think EA was designed by engineers, not accountants, I struggled with it and gave up. I tried a load of things out there and a lot are loaded with unnecessary 'bling', when all you want is Transactions, customers and suppliers, P&L, BS and Trial Balance, and search and query. I settled on Gnucash, (google it) it's not perfect, the interface is old school but it works and is well supported - and best of all, free.

9 hours ago, GRH said:

I think EA was designed by engineers, not accountants, I struggled with it and gave up. I tried a load of things out there and a lot are loaded with unnecessary 'bling', when all you want is Transactions, customers and suppliers, P&L, BS and Trial Balance, and search and query. I settled on Gnucash, (google it) it's not perfect, the interface is old school but it works and is well supported - and best of all, free.

i end up buying a proper accounting software now to safe myself from all these hassle. its was a near perfect software for me. I just need it to deduct the cost of sales and im ok. thats all i need left of this software.