Export .mp4 really, really slow after upgrade to 12.33

Mad MAKS

I just purchased VideoPad yesterday and have been trying to export a video that is less than 8 minutes long with no effects except for some re-colorization. The export has been in progress for upwards of 16 hours with NO progress !! WHAT IS GOING ON ?? If your software doesn't work you need to let people know. Do I need to keep the software up and running to complete the export or can I close VideoPad so I can shut down my computer ?!?! (I think I may have paid good money for nothing !!)

Correction... Apparently this new version that I just purchased is version 13.03 (??)

It's obviously not right, so let's find out why.

Install this release and report back.  In any case please share your project for analysis.  Takes only minutes and can be private.  Follow these four steps...

•     Back up --- With your project on the timeline, click on MENU at the top-left.  Click FILE|BACK UP PROJECT FILES TO FOLDER.  Choose a folder and SELECT FOLDER.
  •     Upload ---  Use a free server - Google Drive, MS OneDrive, etc.* - to upload the saved, numbered FOLDER.    Do NOT upload the individual VPJ or export file. 
  •     Get link --- Get a public link.  If using Google Drive click GET SHAREABLE LINK. If necessary change "restricted" to "anyone with the link can view" 
  •     Share ---     Click COPY LINK | DONE.  Paste that link here, or click the folder at the top-right of this forum to message it privately to me.  It won't be shared.

*    Before uploading, right-click the folder, click PROPERTIES.  Look at the File Size to confirm that it's not too big for the free space on the server.

Without colorization lossless export takes less than 15 seconds, and video looks natural.

With colorization, video is poor - apparently intended - but it won't export.  (The TEMPERATURE effect is set to zero, so does nothing.)

It appears that the file is non-standard - perhaps because it has no audio track.

Tested in another editor it loads and exports with jerky colorbands (no effects).

Here's what you can do...

Load the project.  Right-click the clip in the bin and Replace Clip File with the one in the PM.  It's been re-encoded.  Save AS, giving the project a new name.

Export should take about thirty-minutes.

Did you mean to specify STRETCH export mode?  Try LETTERBOX instead.

For more help click the ? at the top-right of the VP window.  Use <ctrl-F> to bring up a FIND box.